Friday, January 24, 2020

Facebook Marketing For Your Business











About:

Greetings! 



I am here to help you and increase your sales through my digital marketing services
 via Facebook Ads and also run it for you. Now days Facebook is important part of our life we are addicted to use and check our status before going to bed or in morning before taking bath.To create an Ad for your page, I will put into consideration your Objective (what you hope to achieve), your audience and also your budget.



Why you should choose me?



  • Jovial

  • Great and fast communication
  • Creative mind
  • Attentive
  •  Custom ads 
  •  Custom messages
  •  Unlimited number of revisions
    • Market research
    • Campaign setup
    • Targeting
    • Optimization
    • Monitoring
    • Retargeting
    • Loyal and Honest
    • And so much more!




Requirements:

You have to make me advertiser on your Facebook ads manager and editor of Facebook page.



Send me a message for more 



Benefits
  1. Fine tuned targeting
  2. Large Mobile and Web Audience
  3. Extensive Analytic
  4. Improved Brand awareness.


Hope to work with you soon.



Note: I will be running campaign from your Facebook page and ad account and you will provide me all material like images , video etc and please contact me before buying any gig.

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work. I look forward to working with this seller movig forward.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience and excellent conversation. Humble and nice personality. Very grateful for the kindness. Thanks for your order. Always available for your work.

Seller's Response:

I would recommend dotdevs for all your online marketing support. We use again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience yet again. Very grateful to you. Thank you so much. So, nice of you. Impressed a lot from your kindness. Always available for your work.

:

5-stars for dotdevs; IF require wordpress install or custom plugin...




No comments:

Post a Comment