Friday, January 24, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager Facebook Social Marketing











About:

Welcome to my Social Media Management Service!

Social Media is no more a choice for a Business in this “Digital Era” we live in. 

Do you know that  93% of Pinterest users use this platform to plan purchases? 

Yes, the importance of online management is obvious. 

As a Social Media Manager, I have helped hundreds of businesses to expose themselves and their services to a bigger audience, converting mostly into buyers.

-What I can do for you:

Implementation of Social Media Marketing Strategies on:

  • Facebook 
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest 
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube Channel  
  • Google Plus Business

Optimization of Business Pages on all sites

More concise?

  • Action Plan
  • Hashtag Research and (hashtag trends on twitter) 
  • Attractive and engaging posts
  • Branded posts with your logo or website link
  • Posting on right times for more engagement
  • Analytics
  • Scheduling
  • Content Writing

*About my Premium Package, you can choose to buy my service for 1 month with 3posts/day for one site Or you can choose 3 sites with 1post/day on each of them.

Do you know that I am a Bonus Lover?

Ask me for your Bonus On Request

Feel free to contact me before ordering :)

Reviews


:

Posted Instagram everyday for us using content from our website. We would have liked a little more original content instead of just pulling screenshots of photos and such from our website but overall good job.

:

Viola is the most professional, trustworthy, sand committed Fiverr seller I have yet to come across (and I have ordered a LOT of gigs). Having her on your team (that’s what it feels like) is worth the money 5x over.

:

Likely the most committed Fiverr Seller I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Viola makes it feel like you are working together with a small agency. I would trust her with my business tasks eyes closed.

:

I thought my channel was going to grow through interaction, however, all she did was post mostly photos that I provided. She did subscribe to some people but hardly liked other posts and did very little commenting. Furthermore, my account got blocked several times and it stil is; although I did communicate with Instagram and they are rleasing it now. I should have been told this. $150.- for this gig was a total waste. You live and learn!

:

Did even faster than i asked.Thank you very much.Very professional and creative.




6 comments:

  1. This article provided me with a lot of useful information. The material you presented during this post provided me with some excellent information. Continue to post. Paid Social Media Manager Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this postFull Service Social Media Agency Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always about Social Media Agency Services. I am very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your work and, as a result, the manner you presented this content about Social Media Advertising Services.It is a valuable paper for us. Thank you for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the article, really explains everything in detail, it is very interesting and useful at the same time. Keep up the good work. Cheap SMM Panel. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this article is awesome wish to see more like this. Thanks for sharing such information. You can check this out too Facebook marketplace ad software. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete