Monday, January 20, 2020

Design And Create The Content For Your Instagram Post











About:

Hey!



I am Kashif and I will design and create content for your Instagram post!



Having beautiful Instagram content post is the best way to generate heavy followers as it makes your profile look more attractive.More followers means more views,likes,sales and success.

The design and content i make will help your Instagram get all these things.



I will create a design for your post with your own pictures or free stock images that match your style and theme.

I will create a post with the text you provided me but if you don't have the text i can write it for you just tell me the kind of message you want to convey.

 

What you will get:





  • Unique and Professional Instagram posts.
  • Custom designs including theme,color,fonts.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.


What i need to get started:

  • Your Product/company name,logo and tagline.
  • The content/quotes/phrases for your post.
  • Images for your post (if don't then i will use free stock images relevant to your brand).


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT!!!

                    LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This person has great communication but I asked for a design for my post and he just put my logo on a stock photo from the internet and said that was my post. He did this for four of six of my post.

:

Very easily to communicate with, he did all what i wanted him to do. I will do my next project with him.

:

STOP LOOKING...THIS IS THE SELLER THAT YOU WANT!! Fast turnaround time. Extremely responsive. Not only did he make revisions but as a graphic designer, he made suggestions that were so much better than what I requested! This is my go-to guy for sure in fact he's already working on more social media posts; a video open/close; and a powerpoint presentation.

:

Great work. Good communication

:

thank you and come again




No comments:

Post a Comment