Thursday, January 30, 2020

Teach You How To Grow Powerfully On Instagram











About:

Why me?



I have worked with Fortune 500 brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Danone and Pfizer on multiple digital marketing projects. I aim to leverage my experience and know-how to help you launch and grow your brand on Instagram while maintaining brand professionalism, consistency and performance delivery.



Why this Course?



This course is broken down into 7 modules and you will learn how to grow your Instagram account like an expert in less than just 4 hours without ever needing to hire an expensive social media manager. In addition, you will:



✅ Learn the latest growth tactics to grow your IG account

✅ Save time, become more efficient and double the results

✅ Learn to use Instagram's algorithm to your advantage

✅ Go viral with AR (Augmented Reality) filters

✅ Advanced hashtag strategies to grow organically

✅ Increase likes, followers, engagement, leads and, sales even without any previous Instagram marketing experience

✅ Create content that is irresistible and engaging for audiences

✅ Transferable skills that you can use across any social media platforms such as influencer outreach!



EARY BIRD PRICE OFFER UNTIL 31ST OF JANUARY 2020

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tommy was fantastic in answering my questions before I bought my gig. He also was very honest in his approach which was hugely appreciated. The course on learning about Instagram was great - it covers everything from set up, to understanding the algorithm, to hashtag strategy and way more than I probably need at the minute. Very glad I did the course, as I have a much better understanding of instagram and don't feel daunted now. Tommy's videos are very easy to follow and also easy on the ear to listen to. Definitely recommend this seller and have actually just asked him to help me out with some other stuff too.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means alot to hear that it has helped you out!

Seller's Response:

I sent you another note. Can we chat about that?

Seller's Response:

Sure, no problem :) thanks!

Seller's Response:

Instant reply and delivery, abut 40% through it and very great explanations and easy to understand. Thanks Tommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment