Thursday, January 23, 2020

Be Your Facebook Ads Manager











About:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hi there! We are here to help your business to grow using Facebook and Instagram! Contact us Before You Order so we can make sure we can help you to achieve better results!


★★★★★★★★★★★★★



**If you have an online store with products and you are wondering how to generate more sales with Facebook Ads I can help you**



With the use of Facebook Pixel and other Events code tracking information, I can find the best customers for your products with my Advanced Laser Targeting Techniques, and also I will make sure they will BUY YOUR PRODUCT.



What can you expect from me?



  1. Installing Facebook Pixel and other Tracking events
  2. Laser Targeting
  3. Creating Custom + Lookalike audience
  4. Setting up ManyChat automation sequences
  5. Creating Facebook Remarketing campaigns ( i.e. Cross-selling &Up-selling )
  6. Brand awareness to make sure your customers will come back to you
  7. An attractive design of ads
  8. Attention-grabbing headlines
  9. Tags setup 




What Type of Ads Do I Create?

  • Image Ads
  • Video Ads 
  • Slideshow ads
  • Carousel Ads
  • Full-Screen Ads
  • Lead Generation Ads
  • Messenger Ads




Contact me for a custom offer If you are also looking for ads management or more platforms!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When I first started working with this seller I had a good service provided and I had to make a few changes which he also worked with. My ads are now live and awaiting results.

:

thanks for your precious review

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment