Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Animated Instagram Stories For You











About:

Hi, my name is Ali and I have 4 years of experience in the field of Graphics/Motion Graphics. I will create an eye catchy animation for your instagram posts/stories in really affordable rates which will will help you to promote your product in more efficient and professional way.

Just send your desired pictures (if any) or else I will use free stock photos.

What you will get from me:

  • HD Insta stories (15 secs)
  • Custom Colors
  • Suitable Music (Copyright free)

It would be great if you message me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! Ali was extremely communicated even with the time difference, was efficient in getting the concept down as described, with further revisions to create the perfect visuals we needed. Delivery was actually made in about 3 days total. Definitely plan on working with him for upcoming projects.

:

Great animated stories, delivered exactly what we were looking for.

:

Couldn’t give me what i payed for seller didn’t provide full services

:

Seller never took a revision and after order completion he rated this. Please read other the other positive reviews on the gig.

:

Amazing. Fast, quality work. Absolut Recommendation!




No comments:

Post a Comment