Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Best Converting Facebook Promotion And Instagram Promotion











About:

With a bachelor degree in Marketing and Communication and 3+ years of experience in marketing strategies I manage and optimize FB/Instagram ad campaigns across different verticals.



I have helped my clients developing best practices and advanced techniques to improve their revenue and maintain positive ROI.



I also founded my own company in which I'm the head of the marketing strategies.



My Expertise Are in:



✔️ Create/setup New ad campaign

✔️ A/B Testing

✔️ Optimize New or Old Campaign

✔️ Remove Bad Performing Ads/Page

✔️ Target Audience by Demographics, Interests or Behaviours

✔️ Installation of Facebook Pixel

✔️ Manual or Auto Bidding





Note: I will need the access to your business account as advertiser, but all of the Sensitive/Personal Informations for the service will be discussed in chat.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment