Friday, January 24, 2020

Edit Your Sports Videos For Youtube, Instagram And Twitter











About:

I can make you a sports video edit of you, your son/daughter or your favorite pro athlete! If it is a personal edit, you can send me your film and I can go through and create a great looking highlight tape! If it is your favorite athlete, let me know the player, length and music you want added! All music can be clean or explicit!

Reviews


:

What the heck happened? I sent back instructions about the project and they didn't get done. I'm really pissed it took months, the event is coming this weekend and I have to START ALL OVER! I'm not happy at all.

:

I needed it. Yes!

:

Amazing work.Seller was very professional and communicated throughout the whole process.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment