Friday, February 21, 2020

Create SMM Content For Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,Vk











About:

Let me introduce myself... I have graduation as Fashion Designer, I'm working online as Social Media Manager and Blogger in general for brands related to fashion, arts, beauty, wedding, wellness, fitness, healthy, travel, jewelry, design, and wine...



My strategy for the Social Media posts consists in... At first 'set up' the pages created + the creation of an advertisement on Facebook + cross-marketing between the pages that I'm already manager + interaction with other pages + the creation of advertisements + daily posts.



These are the tasks for a week of SM services with this price:

- 1 posts per day all platforms (Monday to Friday)

- advertisement or boost posts

- 8 to 10 Pins per week (if you have Pinterest)

- cross-marketing

- interaction + retweets

- replying to messages

- and the most important, through great pictures and content, add value and help in the building of the DNA of the brand.



I'm highly organized and used to the management of multiples SM accounts. I'm sending you a price for FOUR weeks of social media services.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment