Saturday, February 22, 2020

Design Your Conceptual Instagram Post And Stories











About:

Hi,



You are too busy to manage your Post or Stories?



I will help you create high-quality professional-looking Instagram posts and stories with and affordable price. So you can focus on driving sales or maintaining engagement with your followers.


All of the images will be based on your preferred color scheme with a consistent layout. So, your Instagram feed looks visually appealing and more professional.


You will get :



  • Instagram post images of 1080 x 1080 px
  • Instagram story images of 1080 x 1920 px
  • Unlimited revisions for the Premium Package
  • Commercial use
  • Placement of your logo or your website address


All you have to do is 
send me :



  • Texts or quotes
  • Photos (or I'll provide high-quality royalty-free images, so you don't have to worry about copyright issues)


and I will deliver within 3 days.



But if you want super faster delivery and a more complete package you can choose in my package or my extra gigs.



Please contact me if you have any questions.



Big Thanks,

Hedri :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the quick work!

:

Good one, i recommend to all people ! The quality of work is ultimate

:

Thank you for the great work

:

Thank you, great job!

:

I liked the clean style of the work hed already done. Design is always a question of taste. And i still found it a bit difficult to communicate how sleek and toned down i needed the designs. In any way the designer adapted really quickly to my feedback and reworked the designs asap.




No comments:

Post a Comment