Saturday, February 22, 2020

Setup And Optimize Outstanding Facebook Ads











About:

★★★ 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed ★★★



Are You Looking for Someone to Set Up Targeted and High Converting Facebook Ad Campaigns? Do You Think Your Facebook Campaign Is Not Profitable? Don't Worry, You Have Come to The Right Place!



My Expertise Are in:



✔️ Create/setup New ad campaign

✔️ Optimize New or Old Campaign

✔️ Remove Bad Performing Ads/Page

✔️ Target Audience by Demographics, Interests or Behaviours

✔️ Installation of Facebook Pixel

✔️ Manual or Auto Bid

✔️ Manual Ad Placement



Campaigns Which I Can Setup & Run:



✔️ Website Visit Campaign (Traffic)

✔️ Lead Generation Campaigns (Best for Email Generation)

✔️ Messenger Ads & Near Me (Location Based Ads)

✔️ Brand Awareness Campaign

✔️ Post Engagement Campaign

✔️ Service-Based Campaign

✔️ App Installation Campaign

✔️ Store Visits Campaign



Note: I Will Need The Access Your Business Account As Advertiser But That All Sensitive/Personal Information (That Is Necessary) For The Service Will Be Discussed In Order Page Messages.



Note: I Can Only Guarantee Effective Ads, Targeted Traffic & Clicks.

Sales, Leads, Profits etc. depends totally on your product/service & other marketing variables.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dave was great! very informed and helpful. Was from Big Agency and made the move to start a career in freelance and his experience shows! Looking forward to the results of the ads created!

:

Thanks for your kind feedback.

:

I have hired Dave to optimise my existing ad. He went away and boasted a post with a custom audience and a conversion goal. I just needed my existing ad to be improved. His post wasted $200 and perform 10 time worse than my existing ad. If you don't have any experience with ads maybe Dave can help, but if you need help with optimising existing ads I would not suggest you get his help.

:

It was ok, but I dont understand anything about the marketing, so its hard to know but I still waiting for having good results

:

Very good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment